The Kenai Peninsula, or “the Kenai”, is located an hour and a half south of Anchorage. This area of Alaska is the mecca for millions of tourists who rush to the peninsula every year to fish the famous Kenai River. The Kenai is a glacier-fed river, making the water wicked cold and bright blue. The word Kenai is Athabascan for “flat land.”
“Growing up in Alaska, a large part of every summer was spent fishing for kings and sockeye on the Kenai River. Many of my favorite childhood memories took place in this beautiful area.” -Michael Wolfe, owner of Wolfe Goggles
You may notice that every goggle in the Amarok collection is related to Alaska. Our owner, Michael Wolfe, moved to Alaska as a baby and was raised in the southcentral town of Chugiak. His great love for Alaska inspired a deliberate effort to celebrate the unique qualities of each model with a name that is symbolic of its strengths and design. The word Amarok is Wolf in Inuit.
- Frame Color: White
- Lens Color: Blue
- 1 Mircofiber Storage Bag
- Comes in branded Wolfe Goggles box
Frame & Fit
- Frameless design enhances your field of vision.
- Dual-layer foam with a third layer of soft fleece for ultimate comfort.
- Glasses Compatible.
- Helmet Compatible.
- Adjustable strap to fit any size head to helmet.
- Woven logo on stretch microfiber strap with wavy silicone grip for a firm fit.
- Detachable/replaceable strap allows for easy premium-strap upgrades.
- POLARIZED blue/purple lens perfect for both low and high-light conditions.
- 100% UV protection keeps those pesky high-altitude UV rays from doing any damage to your eyes.
- Simple to use rotating clips for quick and easy lens swapping.
- Frameless design and an ultra wide-angle spherical lens.