What's a Denali?
Nestled in the heart of the 49th state lies the highest peak in North America. The indigenous Koyukon tribe called it Denali, which translates to “The Great One.”
“I grew up 250 miles south of Denali, in Chugiak, Alaska. On clear days, the sight of “The Great One” was an experience so extraordinary that it seemed unreal. It is no wonder that one of our most sleek models was destined to be its namesake.” -Michael Wolfe, owner of Wolfe Goggles
You may notice that every goggle in the Amarok collection is related to Alaska. Our owner, Michael Wolfe, moved to Alaska as a baby and was raised in the southcentral town of Chugiak. His great love for Alaska inspired a deliberate effort to celebrate the unique qualities of each model with a name that is symbolic of its strengths and design. The word Amarok is Wolf in Inuit.
- Frame Color: Black
- Lens Color: Smoke
- Strap Color: 1 Black, 1 White
- 1 Mircofiber Storage Bag
- Comes in branded Wolfe Goggles box
Frame & Fit
- Frameless design enhances your field of vision.
- Dual-layer foam with a third layer of soft fleece for ultimate comfort.
- Glasses Compatible.
- Helmet Compatible.
- Adjustable strap to fit any size head to helmet.
- Woven logo on stretch microfiber strap with wavy silicone grip for a firm fit.
- Detachable/replaceable strap allows for easy premium-strap upgrades.
- Matte black lens perfect for both low and high-light conditions.
- 100% UV protection keeps those pesky high-altitude UV rays from doing any damage to your eyes.
- Simple to use rotating clips for quick and easy lens swapping.
- Frameless design and an ultra wide-angle spherical lens.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If there's something wrong, we'll fix it.
Shipping is FREE for all orders within the United States. Outside of the U.S. shipping will be calculated at checkout! We'll still try and keep it as cheap as possible for you.