Arctic Wolves, also known as polar or white wolves, are native to Canada and have a reputation for being fearless, fierce, and protective. While not approved by the FDA, we believe that wearing these goggles will inspire these same characteristics in our customers.
Every pair of goggles in our Wide-Angle Collection is named after a species of wolf…for obvious reasons and because it’s cool to name really cool stuff after other, really cool stuff.
- Frame Color: Black
- Lens Color: Silver
- Strap Color: 1 Black, 1 White
- 1 Mircofiber Storage Bag
- Comes in branded Wolfe Goggles box
Frame & Fit
- Frameless design enhances your field of vision.
- WIDE-ANGLE field of vision is unmatched!
- Dual-layer foam with a third layer of soft fleece for ultimate comfort.
- Glasses Compatible.
- Helmet Compatible.
- Adjustable strap to fit any size head to helmet.
- Woven logo on stretch microfiber strap with wavy silicone grip for a firm fit.
- Detachable/replaceable strap allows for easy premium-strap upgrades.
- Silver lens perfect for high-light conditions.
- 100% UV protection keeps those pesky high-altitude UV rays from doing any damage to your eyes.
- Simple to use rotating clips for quick and easy lens swapping.
- Frameless design and a "bug-eye" frameless design.
- Ultra wide-angle spherical lens.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If there's something wrong, we'll fix it.
Shipping is FREE for all orders within the United States. Outside of the U.S. shipping will be calculated at checkout! We'll still try and keep it as cheap as possible for you.